Friday, 3 June 2016

Werewolf in London?...narh it's the Bat and Badger.

Well biding our time we may be, but enjoying it?...definitely.
I found the...shops...whoohooty...and more importantly...found what is probably my most favourite shoe shop in the whole world..and by accident....it's the cathedral of shoe shops....'Irregular Choice'.  Oh my flipping goodness...I've only ever been able to by these babies online.  Natasha was lucky enough to find a pair in a clothes boutique in Mornington once...but only once.  Luckily the Badger had a newspaper...and they, being a the incredible place they are... had plenty of sofas for husbands, well he needed to rest anyway.
Popped up and down, in and out of the tube like a pair of rabbits and my goodness it is indeed a rabbit warren.  Marvellous.
So shopping on Oxford Street and Carnaby Street,  Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, The Mall, Buck House, Westminster.....and that's just what I can remember...then back to the hotel..where there was a party going on for guests...drinks and nibbles on the house...how nice was that?

No comments:

Post a Comment