Thursday, 19 May 2016

Excuse us while we live in a fairy tale for a couple of days.

I've decided we won't be coming home. 
The photos don't do it justice...but I'll be taking more tomorrow anyway.
This little slice of heaven is Noyers sur serein. It is indescribable. The apartment is well...rating?...off the scale.  How does he do it?  How does he find these places?
It's a labyrinth of rooms on 4 levels...all divine.  Have a look at the view from the living room. 
I am in heaven.  We are going to spend tomorrow just 'being here'.
'Wait for it..it gets better, for moi, anyway....it's an artist and artisan community....so many talented people.
There is a property right next door ....for sale. Well a girl can dream right?
It's the Badger's birthday tonight.  The lovely lady who is our host has left a bottle of one of the local specialties...a Chablis and a nice message...how sweet is that.
We are out to dinner at one of the fine restaurants tonight...within umm...one minute walk...I mean...right outside.  I'm not sure which one his lordship has chosen...but one of them has a Michelin rating...whoohooty....if not tonight then definitely tomorrow. 
The Boucherie/Chartuterie across the cobbled street...is totally amazing.  I bought some breakfast supplies for the morning.  We'll get the bread fresh as per usual in the morning....this is total, absolute, undeniable...BLISS. I'm sure I am dreaming...but if anyone wakes me up...you had better run...fast and hide, that's all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment