If I didn't get to see or do anything else this year...at least I got to walk around Notre Dame, got to see it in all it's magnificent gothic glory....awesome. A positive memory of Paris to try to cling to and wipe away the horror that was this last week.
What an amazing structure...I was literally in awe of it. It was misty and spooky and well...just right.
Paul continues to be well and we are off to London in the morning. I think we will both feel better for that.
I managed to get a pic of the Moulin Rouge...hookers across the road...or 'hoovers' as my auto correct wanted to say...bit of a seedy area...but then what else would it be like?
The arcade in the pic reminds me of our very own Royal Arcade in Melbourne...do you think they copied it? hehehehehe Lovely shops and boutiques.
Monday, 30 May 2016
Paris -Take Two
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment