Well...I don't know Badger...I know 24/7 with me may have been challenging but I think checking yourself into a different 'Hotel' was a bit extreme don't you think?...you could have just said something....
So as most of you know, things went a bit belly up upon our arrival in Gay Paris...as soon as we arrived an ambulance was called and Paul was whisked off to the very grand looking L'hopital L'lariboisiere (as seen in the photo of the garden in the foreground of the palatial building somewhat like cloisters). Looks can be deceiving by the way...but that's a story for another day...needless to say I was relieved when he was out of there. They got him back on his feet and that is the main thing..but I will never ever... ever hear a bad word about our hospitals in Australia ever again.
I know I must be sounding like a broken record now...but to all of you who were there for us...via 'messenger', phone and 'whats app' and email...I am eternally grateful. For you gave me my sanity in a totally insane situation. I have been in awe of the amazing people we have in our lives. Our amazing family and friends...we are truly truly blessed.
Anyway..on on...he's made the great escape and we can pick up where we left off...well, we can bide time hopefully pleasantly, before getting on that marvelous flying tin can next week and get home.
So that has been our week...
We had a sedate day yesterday taking a deep breath and today we are going to take a bus trip ...one of those on-off jobs around Paris. Nice and slow and doable. He has to walk...so seems like a good way to manage both sightseeing, filling n time and getting his exercise.
Here until Monday and then back to the comfort of our second home land...
Saturday, 28 May 2016
Going to Extremes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment